Meridian Health Clinic specializes in resolving persistent skin problems like Eczema. We provide effective and lasting treatments and use proven and effective methods to bring your skin back to health.
While surface treatments in spas can produce a temporary improvement in the the treatment of eczema, our methods produce deep and lasting results because they target the root cause of the condition. The power of Traditional Chinese Medicine is that it creates change from within the body. When the digestive process and liver are working optimally, the skin will be healthy and eczema will disappear. Our well-trained, highly-skilled practitioners are the key to success at Meridian Health Clinic.
Our Treatment Plan:
Individualized treatments plan focus on balancing your body system from inside and controlling the symptoms from outside to improve you skin naturally, without unwanted side-effects.
1. Healing from inside: Chinese Herbal Medicine is prescribed to clear the toxins inside your body and get rid of the symptoms manifesting on the skin. Medicine is generally given in pill or powder form so that it is convenient to take yet very effective. Herbal Medicine addresses the root of the problem.
2. Healing from inside – Part 2: Acupuncture is given 1-2 times each week to further balance the body and return your skin to its natural beauty faster. This treatment also addresses the root of the problem.
3. Control from outside: The consultation will include a discussion about products which can be used externally to help the healing process. This treatment addresses the symptom of the problem.
4. Diet restriction: To avoid further aggravating your skin condition, you may need to eliminate certain foods which could generate toxins inside your body. Some of these foods include alcohol, coffee, spicy food, fried foods, dairy products, nuts, and seafood (shellfish).
5. Stress management: Lastly, we will work with you to develop a lifestyle plan to reduce your stress level and balance you life. Generally the plan includes moderate exercise, breathing practices and advice on how to get better sleep and rest.
In most cases, you will see results in 2 weeks. For moderate to severe cases, the treatment may take longer to have significant improvement.
If you are interested in learning more about Chinese Medicine and how it improves skin disorders, please read here.
Get started with a consultation today: